JUDGE JOHN DEED
A continuación un breve resumen de Judge John Deed... Judge John Deed is a British legal drama television series produced by the BBC in association with One-Eyed Dog for BBC One. It was created by G.F. Newman and stars Martin Shaw as Sir John Deed, a High Court judge who tries to seek real justice in the cases before him. It also stars Jenny Seagrove as the barrister Jo Mills, frequently the object of Deed's desire. A pilot episode was broadcast on 9 January 2001, followed by the first full series on 26 November 2001. The sixth and last series concluded on 18 January 2007. The programme then went on an indefinite break after Shaw became involved in another television programme, and he and Seagrove expressed a wish for the format of the series to change before they filmed new episodes. By 2009, the series had officially been cancelled. The six series produced make it the longest-running BBC legal drama. The factual accuracy of the series is often criticised by legal professionals and journalists; many of the decisions taken by Deed are unlikely to happen in a real court. The romanticised vision of the court system created by Newman caused a judge to issue a warning to a jury not to let the series influence their view of trials—referring to an episode where Deed flouts rules when called up for jury duty. Another episode led to complaints about biased and incorrect information about the MMR vaccine, leading the BBC to ban repeats of it in its original form. All six series have been released on DVD in the UK.. Judge John Deed se estrenó el 2001-01-09 y dura un total de 90 minutos. Para poder disfrutar de esta obra cinematográfica puedes usar distintos servicio, tales como Netflix, Pay per view u otros como Emule o Torrent.
LISTA DE TEMPORADAS DE JUDGE JOHN DEED
- ¿Quién escribió el guión de Judge John Deed El guión de Judge John Deed fue escrito por G. F. Newman
- ¿Quién protagonizó Judge John Deed? Judge John Deed fue protagonizada por Simon Chandler , Colin McFarlane y Malcolm Sinclair
- ¿Qué día se estrenó Judge John Deed?Judge John Deed se estrenó el 2001-01-09
- ¿Qué país produjo Judge John Deed?La producción de Judge John Deed fue en GB
- ¿Cuánto dura Judge John Deed?Judge John Deed dura 90 minutos.
- ¿Qué idoma se usó para rodar Judge John Deed?Judge John Deed fue rodada en En